AU NOIR SHIRT- KIMKATH-SURIN
During his track and field career, Bruny Surin was a four-time Olympian, including a gold medal in the 4 x 100m relay in 1996. An eight-time Canadian champion in the 100m and world champion in the 60m indoor and 4 x 100m relay, he remains the 7th fastest sprinter of all time. He is a member of the Canadian Olympic Hall of Fame, Canada's Sports Hall of Fame and the Quebec Sports Hall of Fame.
Au Noir is launching a limited edition in collaboration with Bruny Surin. Unique shirts with refined details inspired by this Olympic and world champion. Made in Quebec.
- Men's casual, long sleeve shirt
- Comfortable modern-fit shirt (trim fit), to wear tucked in or out of pants (pLease check fit guide for proper sizing)
- Asymmetrical buttonholes
- 3 buttons grouped together at the top of the front placket
- Multiple embroidery detailing, signature Au Noir
- Elegant ceramic button on sleeve placket
- Canadian owned and designed brand
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry
- Colour: Black
- Style: KIMKATH-SURIN Au Noir Shirt BLACK